- Each subject is run over several weeks, with one subject on Monday Evenings, and another on Wednesday Evenings
- We will offer subjects in the order below, but if we don’t have three or more students, that course will not run and we’ll offer the next subject instead!
- The order in which we offer subjects is the recommended order in which to study and sit your exams!
- To book your place you MUST book and pay by the date stated below. If the course does not take place, you will get your money back.
- You MUST make your booking via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, and an invoice will be emailed back to you in order to pay by the latest payment date shown
- Unfortunately, you cannot pay via the flying club, only via the invoice we send you
|Subject||Number of sessions||Cost||Latest Payment Date||Ground School Dates||Course Instructor|
|Air Law & ATC Procedures||6||£125.00||4th Jan 2017||Wednesdays commencing 18th Jan 2017||Nigel Willson|
|Operational Procedures||3||£65.00||2nd Jan 2017||Mondays commencing 16th Jan 2017||Mike Naylor|
|Aircraft General Knowledge||4||£85.00||TBA||Nigel Willson|
|Principles of Flight||4||£85.00||TBA||Mike Naylor|
|Human Performance & Limitations||2||£45.00||TBA||Nigel Willson|
|Flight Performance & Planning||4||£85.00||TBA||Mike Naylor|