- We’re happy to announce another set of evening ground school classes for 2018 for all the PPL theoretical Exam subjects.
To book your place, you will need to visit a http://www.easypplc.om/shop, select and pay for the course of your choice in order to secure your booking.
If the course does not have enough numbers to take place, you will get a full refund.
Details of the courses and dates below, or see the attached PDF file.
Don’t delay – BOOK TODAY!
Evening Ground School
- Each subject is run over several weeks, with one subject on Monday Evenings, and another on Wednesday Evenings
- We offer subjects in the order below, but if we don’t have three or more students, that course will not run and we’ll offer the next subject instead!
- The order in which we offer courses is the recommended order in which to study and sit your exams! This also fits in with your flying training syllabus.
- Booking and payment is via the Easy PPL website: http://www.easyppl.com/shop by the date shown below. If the course does not take place, you will get a full refund. Unfortunately, you cannot pay via the flying club.
Subject Number of sessions Cost Latest Payment Date Ground School Dates Course Instructor Air Law & ATC Procedures 6 £125.00 8th Jan 2018 Mondays commencing 15th Jan 2018 Mike Naylor Operational Procedures 3 £65.00 10th Jan 2018 Wednesdays commencing 17th Jan 2018 Nigel Willson Aircraft General Knowledge 4 £85.00 TBA Mike Naylor Principles of Flight 4 £85.00 TBA Nigel Willson Human Performance & Limitations 2 £45.00 TBA Mike Naylor Meteorology 5 £105.00 TBA Nigel Willson Navigation 6 £125.00 TBA Mike Naylor Communications 4 £85.00 TBA Nigel Willson Flight Performance & Planning 4 £85.00 TBA Nigel Willson